Monday, May 2, 2011

when other people say..."she deserve better than me" !!!

hehehehe...I already know about this...
dah dapat agak...lama dah...
actually what they said was true...
that she deserve a better man than me...
coz...with my fuckin' crazy attitude...
not handsome like others...
not a rich guy...so they think that she deserve better...
xkisah pon lar...ape org nak cakap...as long as me and her still together,,
they can't do anything...unless "she" think like them...haha...
hope that she was not like that......
apa2 pon...seriously...aq merasa rendah diri gila...
lepas dapat tau camni...coz..aq sedar..
actually i'm such an useless person..ahahaha...
tapi ape2 pon aq sebenarnye xkisah pon org nak cakap ape kan???
mulut tempayan bley lar aq tutup..mulut org???xterdaya aq...haha..


so people...u can say whatever u wanna say..about me,,about my relationship,,or any fuckin' things about myself...coz I don't care what u wanna say...so FUCK-OFF asshole !!!