Saturday, May 7, 2011

bleed !!!

yaaa seriously shit I'm jealous everytime I see u chat with him...
everytime u told me about him...
everytime u said that he asked u to hang out..and u like really wanted to..hang with him..
I'm so jealous like how u feel when u see me chat with other womens..
or else...
I feel like I'm such an useless guy when u don't ask for my help...
I don't know why...coz maybe u seems so happy with him...
that's really hurt me...
but for sure...I'm just pretending like I can control my jealousy...
but actually I'm just being hypocrite...coz lying to myself like that...
I just want you to know how I feel when I see u chat..or comment2 with him..
its really hurt me...but I don't how to tell you...
coz I'm afraid that u will said that I'm controlling ur life...
so I just keep my mouth shut...and keep on pretending like i'm okay...
but the truth....I'm bleed inside !!!