Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FB deactivated !!!

yaa...seriously I'm not lying...
that I already deactivated my facebook account...
its all after a lot of misunderstanding between me and her....
so I choose to deactivated my facebook account...
just to make sure that after this our relationship can be better and better...
hahaha...so after this there's no more FB for me....
I will use my blog to share my story or any knowledge that I know with all of you friends....hahaha...
actually I feel much better after I deactivated my FB account...
hahahahaha,,,coz...it seems like my relationship with her move smoothly without any misunderstanding anymore...
hahahaha....I do all this just for her...coz I don't want to hurt her heart anymore..
so now let's rockin' and head baggin'...hahaha...(tanda-tanda boley bersuka ria seperti biasa)